Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sanjeet Kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/15 05:33:51 UTC

Got unexpected results.

Hi,

I am using Solr-6.4.2, did a query (*title*:("to order this report"~*0*))
on "*text_en*" field and matched ("title":"Forrester Research cites SAP
Hybris as a leader in B2B Order Management report").

As per my understanding, this could not match as there is a word "Management"
between "Order' and "report". Can somebody explain this?.

Thanks.

Re: Got unexpected results.

Posted by Sanjeet Kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
It would be nice if you explain what's wrong with *(*title*:("to order this
report"~0)) *query*.*

Re: Got unexpected results.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Screen shots are generally stripped by the mail server, you'll have to
try something different.

Best,
Erick

Re: Got unexpected results.