Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/06 18:10:32 UTC

Layout component question

Hi guys.

I have a layout component which has a textfield inside it with
autocomplete mixin and an id of "layoutSearch".Some pages now that use
the layout would like to provide completion for that text field.The
problem is that i cannot reference that component from the page like
this.

@OnEvent(value=EventConstants.PROVIDE_COMPLETIONS,component="layoutSearch")

Any idea how can i fix that?

Dimitris Zenios

Re: Layout component question

Posted by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot.Fixed

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

<di...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> I have a layout component which has a textfield inside it with
> autocomplete mixin and an id of "layoutSearch".Some pages now that use
> the layout would like to provide completion for that text field.The
> problem is that i cannot reference that component from the page like
> this.
>
> @OnEvent(value=EventConstants.PROVIDE_COMPLETIONS,component="layoutSearch")
>

> Any idea how can i fix that?
>
> Dimitris Zenios