Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Christopher Cheng <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/18 16:26:15 UTC

Web services client cache

I am new to ServiceMix and I am looking for a web services client cache
solution.
IBM WebSphere dynamic cache can do that.
Anybody has the experience with web serivce cache using ServiceMix?

Re: Web services client cache

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

We don't have a specific feature to do that in ServiceMix yet.  However,
since all our xbean.xml configuration files are just Spring files, you
should be able to configure caching in Spring.  There's a few examples
on how to do this on the internet, just pointing you to [1] because it
was the most elaborate one I came up with.  If you add a CXF POJO with a
proxy to your webservice, you can configure caching there.  Let us know
if/how this solution works out for you, so we can add this information
to the wiki somewhere.

Gert

[1]
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/spring/display/DISC/Caching+the+result+of+methods+using+Spring+and+EHCache