Posted to users@hop.apache.org by Manya Gupta <ma...@ccsglobaltech.com> on 2023/05/01 10:51:50 UTC

Issues with my HOP tool

Hello Team

I am running the tool in my local but my Apache HOP is getting hanged most of the time whenever I am trying to run any pipeline or a simple transform. I am facing this issue for a while now .
Could you please let me know what shall I do to make it work without hanging?

Thanx and Regards,
Manya Gupta

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Issues with my HOP tool

Posted by Matt Casters <ma...@leanwithdata.com>.
A stall can happen if you have created circular dependencies in your
pipeline and all row buffers between transforms fill up.
Like Bart said, feel free to share more details about your pipeline if you
need more advice.

Good luck,

Matt

Re: Issues with my HOP tool