Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@hyperreal.org on 1997/12/03 17:43:31 UTC

Re: os-os2/1482: I cannot add a user in an existing password file

Synopsis: I cannot add a user in an existing password file

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed Dec  3 08:43:30 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Supposedly this is due to the lack of a "cp" command
on OS/2, which the htpasswd application is trying to
invoke in a child process.  Alternatives are being
examined.. what *is* the OS/2 "copy file1 to file2"
command syntax?
Category-Changed-From-To: general-os-os2
Category-Changed-By: coar
Category-Changed-When: Wed Dec  3 08:43:30 PST 1997