Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Erik Andersson <er...@cybercomgroup.com> on 2004/03/31 11:07:29 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: [SPAM: ] - RE: [users@httpd] Generating self-signed key doesn't work? - Email found in subject

Thanks for your help. I have a few questions regarding this though.

When I added the SSLLog parameters to the ssl.conf I got a error telling
me to use error log instead since SSLLog no longer was supported. I am
using apache 2.0.43. I did set the LogLevel to debug though.

I don't understand what you mean with me being wrong using myhost.com
and dev2.myhost.com. If I want to access my servers using
http://dev2.myhost.com aren't that the way to do it??

I replaced NameVirtualHost 192.168.100.250 with NameVirtualHost * and
got a lot of errors:
[Wed Mar 31 10:36:12 2004] [warn] VirtualHost myhost.com:0 overlaps with
VirtualHost dev1.myhost.com:0, the first has precedence, perhaps you
need a NameVirtualHost directive
[Wed Mar 31 10:36:12 2004] [warn] NameVirtualHost *:0 has no
VirtualHosts

*sigh* This is taking all of my time and I seem to be stuck..

Regards / Erik