Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Jackman <Da...@fastsearch.com> on 2005/11/22 23:46:34 UTC

[m2] Status of forking in surefire plugin

What's the latest status for forking support in the surefire plugin?  A
few of the projects I'm migrating to M2 use JNI to talk to Windows DLLs,
and I need to fork the tests to make sure the test process can find the
DLLs.  Is support going to be available soon or is there another
solution available for the time being?

..David..

Re: [m2] Status of forking in surefire plugin

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
The forking feature of surefire is due 2.0.1 accdg to the m2 roadmap