Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by spiros <ag...@novusnet.gr> on 2019/04/02 11:44:37 UTC

Remote Object and Coldfusion

Hi ,

is there a way to use royale remote object to connect to coldfuison
resources.

I am not sure but I think there was a property "source" but I can't find
anymore.

              <js:RemoteObject id="service" result="onResult(event)"
fault="onFault(event)"

                                         endPoint =
"http://localhost:80/flex2gateway"

                                         destination = "ColdFusion"

                                         source = "any cf source"/>

I user the last js version 9.6.0

Thanks

Spiros

RE: Remote Object and Coldfusion

Posted by spiros <ag...@novusnet.gr>.
Hi carlos ,

No both of 1 and 2  are  point to MXRoyale  I know because the source property is here and working .( I was started this thread because the source property is not working in network).
The namespace in sa:application tag is
	xmlns:ns="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx"
and in second case there is the import
	import mx.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage;

Spiros

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Spiros,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: Remote Object and Coldfusion

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Remote Object and Coldfusion

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: Remote Object and Coldfusion

Posted by spiros <ag...@novusnet.gr>.
Hi Carlos,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [Non-DoD Source] RE: Remote Object and Coldfusion

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
For me is ok to use NB once this be included, or your local build (if you
can build it). So if first is more easy for you is ok and can report
tomorrow
thanks!

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil.INVALID>.

Posted by spiros <ag...@novusnet.gr>.