Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by DANIEL <tr...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/08 18:01:48 UTC

problem with axiom

I'm developing an aplication using axis2c. This software is a web
service client that return an xml object. I like extract of this xml
some datas with axiom but I don't know how axiom can do this.
somebody has using axiom structures??
the web tutorial its some limited

Regards

Re: problem with axiom

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Probably you have to start with the samples you have and play around.
Then following the web tutorial will be easy.

Thanks
Dimuthu

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:31 PM, DANIEL<tr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm developing an aplication using axis2c. This software is a web
> service client that return an xml object. I like extract of this xml
> some datas with axiom but I don't know how axiom can do this.
> somebody has using axiom structures??
> the web tutorial its some limited
>
> Regards

Dimuthu Gamage