Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2002/10/01 01:13:27 UTC

Re: $flux in Velocity Flux templates???

> From: "John Gruber" <jg...@energytransfer.com>
>
> Sorry for ignorance, but in the Flux user/FluxUserList.vm it uses the
> $flux.FieldList.
>
> I have a couple of questions:
>
> 1) Where is the flux object put into the Velocity context??? What is that
> object???
Check your TuebineResources.properties file - I think you will find that it
is added there.
> 2) This returns a list with the wrong labels for the Turbine user table.
> Where can I correct this list?? (i.e. it outputs Username not LOGIN_NAME -
> which is in the datbase map file??)
You are actually dealing with the org.apache.turbine.om.security.User
interface - this uses UserName rather than LoginName - the mapping is done
for you.  Note that I am referring to the turbine 2.1 javadoc, but it will
be fairly similar if not the same for 2.2bx.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> John Gruber

HTH,

Scott