Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Toni Price <to...@mail.com> on 2006/05/19 15:56:37 UTC

Re: [fixed] Problem with filtering on pom properties

Well, it seems this was after all a problem with the property not being
activated correctly in my settings.xml. I thought it was being set OK, but
clearly it wasn't since I've changed the settings.xml structure slightly and
it's now working as I expect.

What I still don't understand is why 'mvn help:effective-settings' yielded a
result that made me think the property was being set correctly ... (maybe I
was just being dumb :-) nonetheless, it's working now!

Toni

Re: [fixed] Problem with filtering on pom properties

Posted by Toni Price <to...@mail.com>.
Sorry - yes, meant to mention that I've still got dots in the names and it's
now working fine.

Re: [fixed] Problem with filtering on pom properties

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jo...@gmail.com>.
just for reference, does it work with dots in the property element names or
not ?