Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bj...@accenture.com on 2007/02/01 08:53:32 UTC

Taglib error JSTL 1.1

Hi

This morning I started Eclipse and all of a sudden a weird error appears: Referenced file contains errors (http://www.ibm.com/webservices/xsd/j2ee_web_services_client_1_1.xsd).  For more information, right click on the message and select "Show Details..." web.xml            line 1    1170315339646 210

Does anybody know what the problem is?  The files where an error appear are:
c.tld, fmt.tld, fn.tld, permittedTaglibs.tld and scriptfree.tld.  I'm using the servlet specification 2.4.  I can't find something on Google, which clarifies this problem.

Tia