Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 21:00:54 UTC

Re: AND not as a boolean operator in Phrase

Hi,
Ok thanks,
i want to search for phrase "A and B" with the *and *word sandwiched
between A and B. I dont want to work with and as a boolean operator when
within quotes.

I have and as a stop word and i dont want to reindex data.

What is my best bet.

thanks
abhishek jain

--
Thanks and kind Regards,
Abhishek jain

Re: AND not as a boolean operator in Phrase

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Abhishek,

Your best bet is dismax query parser which does not recognize and/AND as an operator.
q="A and B"&qf=someField&defType=dismax

Ahmet

--
Thanks and kind Regards,