Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 祁明良 <mq...@xiaohongshu.com> on 2018/08/13 03:55:35 UTC

flink on kubernetes

Hi all,

We are trying to build our flink cluster on k8s, but there seems to be not enough materials about details.

Firstly, we learned how to build a standalone cluster on k8s and run all the jobs inside it.

The question is like are we building a cluster for all the jobs or one job per cluster?

To us, a cluster for all the jobs leads to bad isolation and some job may require different configurations. But we don't find any material talking about how to build like one job per cluster on k8s, something like running one flink job on yarn. Do we have to wrap the things by ourself or there's something we missed?

Best,

Mingliang

本邮件及其附件含有小红书公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给以上收件人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information of Red. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.

Re: flink on kubernetes

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Mingliang,

I'm currently writing the updated documentation for Flink's job cluster
container entrypoint. It should be ready later today. In the meantime, you
can checkout the `flink-container` module and its subdirectories. They
already contain some information in the README.md on how to create a job
cluster container image and run it via docker swarm and on K8s.

Cheers,
Till

Re: flink on kubernetes

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.