Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2018/05/03 01:35:51 UTC

Multiple Warehouse Item Reservation

We have two warehouses and just noticed the system is only reserving to
the default warehouse and backordering product even when I have it in
another warehouse.  Is this how the system is suppose to behave.
Shouldn't it try and reserve it from the default warehouse and then the
other warehouses if default warehouse has zero stock.?

Thanks,

James

Re: Multiple Warehouse Item Reservation

Posted by Vaibhav Jain <va...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello James,

IMO, It is a data configuration issue.

Please make sure that following data is configured properly:

   1. "oneInventoryFacility" should be "N" for the respective product store.
   2. Product store should have an association with both the facility in
   "ProductStoreFacility" entity.

HTH!
Thanks & Regards

Vaibhav Jain