Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2009/02/24 12:05:55 UTC

Release TLP pom: 4 hr grace period

Hi all

I released a new TLP pom (version 15). Following 'TLP Management Policy' [1]
"Once tagged the request can be made to the dev list to publish (release) this POM. After a 4 hr grace period the POM
can be deployed to the ibiblio sync repos to replicate to mirrors."

Tagged pom can be found at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/project/tags/15/

I'll continue deploying the release after the grace period if I get no '-1' on the list.
After deployment I'll start to update our projects using the new TLP pom and getting the benefits of the new pom (see
also [2]).

Regards
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Top+Level+Pom+Management+Policy
[2] http://markmail.org/message/bxhesyixvccivxn4

Re: Release TLP pom: 4 hr grace period

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Congratulations Felix!!!
>
> You really deserve a "Maven Guru" title... ;)
>
> So, you successfully deployed the new project pom ?

Up to now I think so :-)
Let's see if it's in the repo1.maven.org in some minutes/hours depending on the sync cycle.ATM it's in
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/directory/project/project/15/

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Congratulations Felix!!!

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Got it !!!!

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Yeah sure go ahead and roll it out.  I'll be working late tomorrow without
much access to Internet so I'll have to play with it after I come home.

Alex

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
There's some wiki pages on deploying.  But this used to work if I remember.

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.