Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com> on 2018/11/21 08:03:53 UTC

Long activate time with tens of millions data

I have a ignite node which is version 2.6.I use it as a database.It stores
tens of millions data in about 150 tables.Every time I try to reactivate
after restart,it takes very long time.But the cpu is very low.Is there any
way to improve it?

Re: Long activate time with tens of millions data

Posted by Mikael <mi...@telia.com>.
Hi!

Do you use persistence ? if so, do you have 150 different cahes ? if
that is the case I would think trying to use cache groups would help a
lot if that is possible for you

Mikael