Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Johnny <ke...@mimos.my> on 2002/07/10 05:25:42 UTC

"Wrong Name" error!

 To all Tomcat users,

 I stored a class file "VerifyCertBean.class" to
"/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/en/WEB-INF/classes/com/sr/", but I received the
following internal server error :

 javax.servlet.ServletException: com/sr/VerifyCertBean (wrong name:
VerifyCertBean)

 Did I miss out something here?

 Regards,
 Johnny.

workers.properties

Posted by Johnny <ke...@mimos.my>.
 To all Tomcat users,

 I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH as the environment variable (export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib)inside my Linux machine, and tried to access the
".so" file in "/usr/lib" directory from Java class file in Tomcat. But it
seem like Tomcat cannot locate the directory.

 From "Tomcat-Workers-HowTo.html" -
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/Tomcat-Workers-HowTo.html,
how can I set additional dynamic libraries path inside "workers.properties"?

 Something like this -> worker.inprocess.ld_path=/usr/lib ??

 Or is there any other extra configuration file that I need to edit as well?

 Regards,
 Johnny.