Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Terje Hopsø <te...@online.no> on 2003/05/02 15:28:15 UTC

RE: Problem with FORM POST and servlet 4.1.24 SOLVED!!

I had generated a beanInfo.java from Jbuilder. This was done before I
inserted the new fields. This file seems to override the servlet and after
removing it or regenerating it works fine.

Jbuilder generated the servlet. But generating it manually put me on the
track since it worked fine doing that.

But so many wasted hours.  Arghh...

Thanks for giving me tips for solving the problem.

- Terje