Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 17:46:32 UTC

Adding servlets to a T5 app ...

Hi!

This may be a stupid newbie quest but anyway ...

The app that I am porting includes a number of service/callback servlets for
various purposes.

So I would like to configure some url:s within my app to be served by these
servlets.

If I just configure my servlets I assume that the T5 filter will take
precendence !?

Right or wrong !?

Do I have a problem or am I just stupid.

E.g.

http:/myapp.com/*       Served by Tapestry

http:/myapp.com/foo   Served by my foo servlet
http:/myapp.com/bar   Served by my bar servlet

How do I configure this?

Thanks in advance!
Gunnar Eketrapp

Re: Adding servlets to a T5 app ...

Posted by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiago!

I found the problem.

I had added "/foo/.*" and "/bar/.*" but that didn't ignore "/foo" + "/bar"
so I had to add them as well.

Thanks anyway and sorry for disturbing you!

Thanks again for the help with Login / ILogin.

/Gunnar

2009/10/29 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>

> Em Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:37:37 -0200, Gunnar Eketrapp <
> gunnar.eketrapp@gmail.com> escreveu:
>

>  I was wrong it does get called but it seems like T5 handles my servlet
>> pathes anyway ....
>>

> Please post your whole contributeIgnoredPathsFilter method.
>

> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer,
> and instructor
> Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da
> Informação Ltda.
>
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br

[Hem: 08-715 59 57, Mobil: 0708-52 62 90]
Allévägen 2A, 132 42 Saltsjö-Boo

Re: Adding servlets to a T5 app ...

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com>.