Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2003/09/23 07:49:09 UTC

[VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Just being slightly formal here to give everyone a chance to vote - I
think we have consensus already.
I have turned +1s to the proposal into votes below, please yell if you
want to change your mind.

The question on which to vote is:
(using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update messages.

Currently we have +1s from:
Stefano
Geoff
Carsten
Tony
Bertrand
Diana
Joerg

(and Jeff Ramsdale, not a committer but thanks)

Ciao,
-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> The question on which to vote is:
> (using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update messages.

+1

Andrew.

Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk

Re: [VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Just being slightly formal here to give everyone a chance to vote - I
> think we have consensus already.
> I have turned +1s to the proposal into votes below, please yell if you
> want to change your mind.
>
> The question on which to vote is:
> (using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update messages.
>
> Currently we have +1s from:
> Stefano
> Geoff
> Carsten
> Tony
> Bertrand
> Diana
> Joerg

+1

--
Giacomo Pati

RE: [VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Posted by Jeff Ramsdale <je...@earthlink.net>.
> +1 from David
>
> > (and Jeff Ramsdale, not a committer but thanks)
>
> Keep it up Jeff, your opinion is valued. Anyone can vote,
> committer votes are binding.

:-)

Thanks! Nice way of putting it. I "voted" before it was put to vote, so I
didn't know I'd be in the list... Anyway, I'm still a newbie--my time will
come!

> --David

Jeff

Re: [VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Just being slightly formal here to give everyone a chance to vote - I
> think we have consensus already.
> I have turned +1s to the proposal into votes below, please yell if you
> want to change your mind.
>
> The question on which to vote is:
> (using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update messages.
>
> Currently we have +1s from:
> Stefano
> Geoff
> Carsten
> Tony
> Bertrand
> Diana
> Joerg

+1 from David

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz dijo:

> Le Mardi, 23 sep 2003, à 15:35 Europe/Zurich, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :

>> +1 - finally, my first valid vote is here! :-D
>
> Hopefully you will be able to vote on something grander next time, but
> it's a start ;-)

lol.

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz dijo:
> (using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update messages.

+1 - finally, my first valid vote is here! :-D

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: [VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Just being slightly formal here to give everyone a chance to vote - I
> think we have consensus already.
> I have turned +1s to the proposal into votes below, please yell if you
> want to change your mind.
>
> The question on which to vote is:
> (using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update messages.
>
> Currently we have +1s from:
> Stefano
> Geoff
> Carsten
> Tony
> Bertrand
> Diana
> Joerg
>
> (and Jeff Ramsdale, not a committer but thanks)
>
> Ciao,
> -Bertrand

+1

Upayavira

Re: [VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Just being slightly formal here to give everyone a chance to vote - I
> think we have consensus already.
> I have turned +1s to the proposal into votes below, please yell if you
> want to change your mind.
>
> The question on which to vote is:
> (using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update messages.

+1

Sylvain

results of [VOTE] Keep the docs list for wiki updates only

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
> (using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update > messages.

We have a lot of +1s and nothing else - should I ask infrastructure@ to
do the mailing lists config changes, or does someone here have
sufficient karma to do this?

The idea is to prevents normal users from posting to the list, keeping
only wiki updates there.

I will update the relevant website pages once this is done.

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 06:49 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Just being slightly formal here to give everyone a chance to vote - I
> think we have consensus already.
> I have turned +1s to the proposal into votes below, please yell if you
> want to change your mind.
>
> The question on which to vote is:
> (using the dev list instead), keeping it only for wiki update > messages.
>
> Currently we have +1s from:
> Stefano
> Geoff
> Carsten