Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/08/26 11:46:15 UTC

RC2 tagged

Hi,

I just tagged TURBINE_2_3_RC2. I will build the binaries and upload
them to apache later today. I will also send out an announcement
(hopefully it will go through this time. ;-) )

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)