Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/09 15:26:40 UTC

Re: GroupId generated by Database wizard

Agree, I personally don't like the default 1.0. Although this version does not necessarily need to match G version it would be nice to, at least, add a filed in the wiz where you can specify a version number more representative to the resource being deployed.

As for the groupId, I would avoid the "console" thingy if at all possible. I would rather have all the data sources organized the same way o.a.g.datasources
And then document (maybe as a best practice) to use that id for ds resources deployed other than via the console.

Cheers!
Hernan