Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Chris Rigano <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/16 17:05:26 UTC

InputFormat Reader for .csv files with .csv columns as cq for Accumulo

Based on

I am  pinging  that ticket  the dev@accumulo list to find out the status
from Josh and Mike D.

Thanks Mates,

Am I doing this  the right way?

Chris

Re: InputFormat Reader for .csv files with .csv columns as cq for Accumulo

Posted by Chris Rigano <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Josh!

Chris

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.