Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "PARLEY,THUNDER (HP-MountainView,ex1)" <th...@hp.com> on 2003/10/03 17:30:59 UTC

restarting axis on tomcat WAS RE: Packaging for Weblogic 7

Hi Michael,

If you have a permanent deployment in place.
(you need to use the admin username/password to access this, by default)

Automated URL
http://yourhost:port/manager/html/reload?path=/axis (or whatever deployment
context you use for the axis engine) This only bounces an entire webapp and
not the entire servlet engine (tomcat).

Web GUI
http://yourhost:port/manager/html/list

Assuming you have the manager webapp running for tomcat.

--Thunder