Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by John Burwell <jb...@basho.com> on 2013/10/17 19:45:49 UTC

Re: Snapshot Strategy Review

Chris,

I have updated my comments in https://reviews.apache.org/r/14522/.   I will likely be offline the remainder of the day due to two sick kids + my own sickness.

Thanks,
-John

P.S.  I just noticed that this email thread was private to Edison and I.  All dev discussions should occur on the dev@ list.  Therefore, I have CC'ed this chain to the list, and please ensure that future replies to the email chain also include the dev@ list.

Posted by "SuichII, Christopher" <Ch...@netapp.com>.
My apologies. Everything in the private email was also posted to the dev list, I just wanted to send a personal email to make sure you saw the update in your inbox.

-Chris
--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com<ma...@netapp.com>