Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Pál László <vl...@vlad.hu> on 2005/11/17 13:49:24 UTC

spam stats

Hi,

I'm looking for some stat maker which can analyse my mail log. I'm using
SA 3.1.0 with Mailscanner and Postfix and I've tried spamstats-0.6b on my
mail.log but it does not produce any output.

Could you please recommend a working solution?

Thank you
Laszlo

--
"Bár megírták a Sorsod, de oda az Utat önmagad választod."

believed to be clean.

Re: spam stats

Posted by Pál László <vl...@vlad.hu>.
I've tried Vispan, but unfortunately I still at this point

Number::Format: {thousands_sep} and {decimal_point} may not be equal
 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Vispan/Print.pm line 477

I'm searhing the net for weeks, but it looks like there is some
compatibility issue between Vispan and some perl module

Do you have any idea?

thank you
Laszlo

believed to be clean.

Re: spam stats

Posted by Dhawal Doshy <dh...@netmagicsolutions.com>.
Pál László wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for some stat maker which can analyse my mail log. I'm using
> SA 3.1.0 with Mailscanner and Postfix and I've tried spamstats-0.6b on my
> mail.log but it does not produce any output.
>
> Could you please recommend a working solution?
>
> Thank you
> Laszlo

See (all on one line)
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=&idx=documentation:related_software:stats