Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/12 09:10:08 UTC

Result [VOTE] Release of LDAP API 1.0.0-M21

Hi,

I'm closing this vote, we received 4 +1 :

- Felix
- Kiran
- Stefan
and me

I'll update the site and move the released package to the servers.

I'll do the annoncement tomorrow.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Result [VOTE] Release of LDAP API 1.0.0-M21

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
I missed this vote but obviously it has my late +1.

Congrats on this new version being released! :)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud