Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Projet Quartz-I <de...@quartzi.gtie.fr> on 2000/10/06 10:26:30 UTC

An error, that I don't understand

I have a problem during the compilation of my JSP files.

I have the message: Illegal target of jump or branch.

I change TOMCAT v3.1 for TOMCAT 3.2b4 and JDK 1.2.2 for JDK1.3

But it's the same thing.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

John

Re: An error, that I don't understand (typo)

Posted by Holger Klawitter <ho...@klawitter.de>.
I meant "taglib tags", of course ...

Regards,
Mit freundlichem Gruß,
	Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter                                    +49 (0)251 484 0637
holger@klawitter.de                            http://www.klawitter.de/

Re: An error, that I don't understand

Posted by Holger Klawitter <ho...@klawitter.de>.
> I have the message: Illegal target of jump or branch.
> I change TOMCAT v3.1 for TOMCAT 3.2b4 and JDK 1.2.2 for JDK1.3
> But it's the same thing.

I got this error as well.
I tried to create a too complicated jsp page with too many tablib tags
The resulting java source was 500k, but I am pretty sure that the page
was wellformed.
Reducing the number of tagslib tags solved the problem.

Regards,
Mit freundlichem Gruß,
	Holger Klawitter