Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Shrikanth Belle Samaga <Sh...@arisglobal.com> on 2016/06/20 09:01:27 UTC

Co-Referencing

Hello All,

Any idea why "Coref" package is removed in 1.6.0 and 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.

With regards,
Shrikantha Samaga

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and against the law.

Re: Co-Referencing

Posted by John Stewart <ca...@gmail.com>.
Jörn, which MUC corpus did you have in mind?  MUC 3,4 can be downloaded,
but I don't see coref annotations.  More recent data sets are available for
a fee via LDC.  Is it your understanding those (e.g. 7, the latest) might
have been annotated for corefs?

Thanks,

jds

Re: Co-Referencing

Posted by John Stewart <ca...@gmail.com>.
For OntoNotes I presume you mean v.5.0 ("final") here?
https://catalog.ldc.upenn.edu/LDC2013T19

I just obtained it through my LDC account (it's free) but the licensing
says that user agrees to use the data only for non-commercial ends etc.  Do
we know if models built using data from LDC can be shipped under an Apache
license?

Re: Co-Referencing

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Co-Referencing