Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by France <ma...@isg.si> on 2013/08/10 12:20:16 UTC

Installing XenServer Hotfixes

Hi all,

i'm about to install latest three XenServer 6.0.2 hotfixes.
Do i still need to follow whole upgrade instructions (especially
cloud-prepare-upgrade.sh and cloud-clean-vlan.sh) from:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.1/html/Installation_Guide/citrix-xenserver-installation.html#xenserver-version-upgrading
Or can i just un-manage cluster, install hotfixes, update xenserver
master first, migrate VM's and reboot hyperivosors?

Tnx.
F.

Re: Installing XenServer Hotfixes

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.