Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/18 18:44:04 UTC

Dealing with Freight forwarder

Has anyone modeled the concept of "Freight forwarder" & used the it to
process orders in ofbiz order manager ?

Any suggestions or ideas on how to handle this ?

Varun Bhansaly

Re: Dealing with Freight forwarder

Posted by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>.
I am a business user who is using ofbiz to manage my business and serve my
customers.

My "customer" has been recorded as a party in the system and this person
sends us the PO.

We follow normal steps to create and process the order i.e. by using ofbiz
order manager and to avoid shipping charges we use standard shipping $0.00.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.