Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Martin Papy <ma...@liber-mundi.org> on 2014/12/27 10:08:45 UTC

Custom AssetLocator

Hi everybody and Happy Holidays !

I am following and developing in Tapestry for a while now. Now I am
interested in moving to T5.4.

One area that I stumble upon during migration is Asset Location. Basically
I build for a project (in T5.3 ), a custom AssetLocator that allows the
application to add several kinds of folder outside the static assets and
they are seems by the apps a normal assets ( typically for UGC ).

The downside of this was that my implementation was based on "internal"
classes and interfaces mainly "AssetResourceLocator" )

Thoses are gone now and I would like to know if someone can give me some
hints on the best way to achieve something similar in T5.4 ?

Thanks and regards !

-- Martin