Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Sag <ds...@epo.org> on 2005/10/24 12:05:40 UTC

[m2] specifying a specific plugin goal in a report.

As part of generating a QALab report i need to  run my qalab plugin's
merge goal.

I have tried adding my qalab plugin to the reporting section of my pom but
i can't see how i specify which goal to actually run?  i tried adding an
<executions>...</> section but that's not allowed.

hints or outright telling me both welcomed.

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

Re: [m2] specifying a specific plugin goal in a report.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like you want:

@execute goal="merge"

in the metadata for your report.

If you just want to pick one report from a plugin, you can do that using the
reportSets element in the plugin in the POM.

- Brett