Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by shyam shukla <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/10 07:44:18 UTC

Support of SPML v2.0 based web services in Axis2

Hello All,

Does Axis2 support SPML v2.0 (Service Provisioning Markup Language) based
web services?
If yes, then please provide the pointer for the same.

Thanks,
Shyam

Re: Support of SPML v2.0 based web services in Axis2

Posted by shyam shukla <sh...@gmail.com>.
Prabath, I would very much appreciate if you could please point me those
java libraries.

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.

Posted by shyam shukla <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.