Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/01 23:00:26 UTC

Please review roster-emeritus PR 94

I've done all I can for this feature.

This adds the following functionality to the roster tool:

1. Displays emeritus requests and emeritus files on the committers/userid page.
2. Allows Secretary (team) to automatically move emeritus request files from emeritus-requests-received to emeritus when processing a member status change to emeritus.
3. Allows Secretary (team) to automatically move emeritus files from emeritus to emeritus-requests-rescinded when processing a member status change to active.
4. Allows the member to request emeritus status.
5. Allows the member to rescind an emeritus request.
6. Adds some functionality to documents.rb to find documents in the emeritus category.

https://github.com/apache/whimsy/pull/94/files

I have done all the local testing I can (see else thread). Please review this PR in detail.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org