Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu> on 2012/11/30 16:32:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release Felix UserAdmin 1.0.3, UA File store 1.0.2 & UA MongoDB store 1.0.1

Hi,

It's time to get a official release for the User Admin implementation
(1.0.3) and accompanying store implementations (file-based store and
MongoDB store).

The release consists of:
* User Admin implementation 1.0.3;
* User Admin file-based store 1.0.2;
* User Admin MongoDB store 1.0.1.

The changelog for this release:
* [FELIX-3777] - Make RoleRepository interface more flexible
                 regarding its implementations;
* [FELIX-3774] - NPE in UserAdmin MongoDB backend when supplying
                 configuration through CM;
* [FELIX-3775] - NPE in UserAdmin MongoDB backend when first time
                 configuration is supplied;
* [FELIX-3776] - Use more sensible defaults for MongoDB
                 configuration properties;
* [FELIX-14]   - Implement User Admin;
* [FELIX-3755] - Removing the role doens't remove it as a member
                 of a group;
* [FELIX-3735] - Store initialization not always performed;
* [FELIX-3691] - Make UserAdmin entities serializable;
* [FELIX-3600] - New UserAdmin implementation.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-102/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 102 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours (at least).

- --
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

/My world is:/

Luminis Technologies B.V.
IJsselburcht 3
6825 BS  Arnhem
+31 88 586 46 30

http://www.luminis-technologies.com
http://www.luminis.eu

KvK (CoC) 09 16 28 93
BTW (VAT) NL8169.78.566.B.01

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix UserAdmin 1.0.3, UA File store 1.0.2 & UA MongoDB store 1.0.1

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Jan Willem Janssen <
janwillem.janssen@luminis.eu> wrote:

> I've fixed these issues on the trunk.

> I've created (and resolved) FELIX-3801, FELIX-3802 and FELIX-3804 for
> this issue.

Looks good to me.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix UserAdmin 1.0.3, UA File store 1.0.2 & UA MongoDB store 1.0.1

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
The "*-project.*" files have no top-level {notice,license,dependencies}
files. They are in the archives but still under src/main/resources.

The dependencies files list osgi provided files as being included but they
are not.

The notice file in the mongo db project list mongo db as a dependency.

I think it is enough to fix the first two issues in trunk. In regard to the

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix UserAdmin 1.0.3, UA File store 1.0.2 & UA MongoDB store 1.0.1

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1

- Rob

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix UserAdmin 1.0.3, UA File store 1.0.2 & UA MongoDB store 1.0.1

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.