Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/14 14:48:20 UTC

lobal-allowed-methods

Although I have strict method switched on it allows me to call the save()
and delete() method on any class.

It seems that the one in struts-default adds these as a default:

<global-allowed-methods>execute,input,back,cancel,browse,save,delete,list,index</global-allowed-methods>

I can see why we want some, possibly only have methods that are required
for struts to function at a minimum.

<global-allowed-methods>execute</global-allowed-methods>

Re: lobal-allowed-methods

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Hm... it was added to lower const of migrating to 2.5.x, I think we
can drop this totally at some point.