Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/09/16 14:20:04 UTC

Re: Errors Building Cocoon 2.1.1

Volkmar,

It looks like your build is running some unit tests, and is finding a
problem with using catalogs for entity resolving. I regularly get
catalog.properties cannot be found, and it has not yet caused me a
problem (as I don't use entity resolving). I presume the error you're
getting relates to a similar problem.

It should be possible to switch off unit tests within the build process,
which would prevent your error messages, but I'm afraid I couldn't work
out how.

Regards, Upayavira