Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by nicholas gordon <ni...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/19 07:26:50 UTC

test 4.2.0

Hi there

I would be grateful to test version 4.2.0 if you would oblige, as
OpenOffice 4.1.8 crashes on my macbook pro running BigSur.
Kindly,

Nick Gordon
New Zealand

Re: test 4.2.0

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
forward to poster.

Please give feedback if the Version Works for you, and Install the
Version next to the productive 4.1.8, because this is a test version.

You can do this by not overwirting when install the testversion and you
will be asked to provide a new name.

All the BEst

Peter

--