Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Remi Fasol <re...@yahoo.com> on 2000/07/09 12:01:15 UTC

Apache::ASP internal redirects

hello.

i'm testing the new $Server->Transfer for internal
redirects but have run into a minor problem.

when i try to use File::Basename::basename $0 to
determine the name of the current Apache::ASP file, $0
contains the name of the previous file if the current
file had been called by $Server->Transfer.

is there a way to determine the correct filename?

thanks again,
remi

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Apache::ASP internal redirects

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Remi Fasol wrote:

> hello.
>
> i'm testing the new $Server->Transfer for internal
> redirects but have run into a minor problem.
>
> when i try to use File::Basename::basename $0 to
> determine the name of the current Apache::ASP file, $0
> contains the name of the previous file if the current
> file had been called by $Server->Transfer.

$0 will be updated to the transferred to file when
using $Server->Transfer.  I will send you my latest
version that has this fix separately.

-- Joshua
Joshua Chamas			        Chamas Enterprises Inc.
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring	Huntington Beach, CA  USA