Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Saverio Scavelli <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/25 09:46:06 UTC

E-Commerce

Hi everyone,

I'm new to ofbiz and I'm mainly interested in E commerce. I would like to
build a platform
similar to amazon (to give the idea). I'm primarily a java and  front-end
developer.

I've had and overview of ofbiz creating some selling product and catalogs
and payments, but
I'm not really sure of what I'm doing. What I'm ´missing is a step by step
tutorials/HOWTOS
Especially in E-commerce and what can I achieve using out of the box
functionality.

Could someone give me some advice and point me to the right resources to
achieve my goal?

Many Thks.

Xaver

Re: E-Commerce

Posted by ha...@163.com.
the ecommerce component is good example for you

Sent from my iPhone

Re: E-Commerce

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Some quick references;