Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2005/04/15 12:11:08 UTC

[lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Hi all,

The Lepido project is in the proposal phase at Eclipse, and during that
phase the only provided resource is a newsgroup. We need however to
setup plans, feature list, participants, etc.

That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a few
pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more Cocoon
users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon IDE.

So, what do you think?

Sylvain

Re: [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Lepido project is in the proposal phase at Eclipse, and during
> that phase the only provided resource is a newsgroup. We need however
> to setup plans, feature list, participants, etc.
>
> That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a few
> pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more
> Cocoon users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon IDE.
>
> So, what do you think?
>
> Sylvain

+1

/Daniel

Re: [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 15 avr. 05, à 12:11, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
>
>> ....That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a
>> few pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more
>> Cocoon users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon IDE.
>>
>> So, what do you think?
>

> Sounds good, and giving Lepido enough visibility here certainly helps!

Visibility is also an expected positive side-effect of this ;-)

Thanks all for the positive feedback!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 15 avr. 05, à 12:11, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

> ....That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a
> few pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more
> Cocoon users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon
> IDE.
>
> So, what do you think?

Sounds good, and giving Lepido enough visibility here certainly helps!
-Bertrand

Re: [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 12:11:08PM +0200, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Lepido project is in the proposal phase at Eclipse, and during that
> phase the only provided resource is a newsgroup. We need however to
> setup plans, feature list, participants, etc.
>
> That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a few
> pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more Cocoon
> users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon IDE.
>
> So, what do you think?

For sure you get my +1 for it.

Ciao

--
Giacomo Pati

Re: [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> +1

same here: +1

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Vie, 15 de Abril de 2005, 5:11, Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Hi all,
>
> The Lepido project is in the proposal phase at Eclipse, and during that
> phase the only provided resource is a newsgroup. We need however to
> setup plans, feature list, participants, etc.
>
> That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a few
> pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more Cocoon
> users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon IDE.
>
> So, what do you think?

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Lepido project is in the proposal phase at Eclipse, and during that
> phase the only provided resource is a newsgroup. We need however to
> setup plans, feature list, participants, etc.
>
> That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a few
> pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more Cocoon
> users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon IDE.
>
> So, what do you think?
+1 of course

Re: [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Lepido project is in the proposal phase at Eclipse, and during that
> phase the only provided resource is a newsgroup. We need however to
> setup plans, feature list, participants, etc.
>
> That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a few
> pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more Cocoon
> users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon IDE.
>
> So, what do you think?

+1

--
Stefano.

Re: [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
hi sylvain

i'm sure that community will accept this request

but just in case, we (osmosis) can offer hosting for a wiki as long we
need it in this lepido phase.

regards

stavros