Posted to user@struts.apache.org by zubair syed <zu...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 11:07:50 UTC

exception in url tag.

Hi All,

i have downloaded the 'Struts
2.0.11.1<http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi#struts20111>'
distribution and trying to deploy application by following apache struts
tutorial document . I got this exception due to var attribute missing in the
url tag.*

org.apache.jasper.JasperException*: /HelloWorld.jsp(13,8) Attribute var
invalid for tag url according to TLD

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(*
DefaultErrorHandler.java:40*)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(*
ErrorDispatcher.java:406*)

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(*
ErrorDispatcher.java:235*)* ' *

**

I have checked tld in core struts jar and it doen't contain the attribute
'var' for url tag .  Please let me know if am doing something wrong or there
is error in the jar of the latest distribution.

Regards,

Zuber

.