Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rural Hunter <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/26 02:50:33 UTC

Error handler to both logger and dead letter queue?

Hi,

I configured the error handler to send messages causing error to dead
letter queue. I noticed when the message went to the dead letter queue,
there is no error in the log. In this case, it's very hard for me to
know what's the problem with those messages. Is it possible for the
error handler to log the error/exception before sending the message to
dead letter queue?

Re: Error handler to both logger and dead letter queue?

Posted by Rural Hunter <ru...@gmail.com>.
oh, got it. thanks.

于 2014/3/28 13:59, Claus Ibsen 写道:

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Error handler to both logger and dead letter queue?

Posted by Rural Hunter <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chirag Dewan <ch...@yahoo.in>.
Hi,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can use a direct endpoint as the DLQ and then have a route where
you route to a log and then the actual DQL you wanna use. eg its then
just a route and you can do what you want.