Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Yuxuan Wang <yu...@reddit.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/17 16:59:57 UTC

Longer time in queue on Travis recently?

Hi Thrift devs,

I noticed recently that we have a nicer UI on Travis integration on github,
but also the Travis builds are in queue much longer before actually start
running, compared to before. For example, for the 2 recent updates of my
PR, the travis builds both sit for >1hr before actually start running.

Is it just because we have more activities on pull requests, or is
something broken? I remember seeing the mention that Apache has a contract
with Travis for better quota than the free tier, maybe that configuration
got lost during the last Travis upgrade? Does anyone have any insights on
that?