Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be> on 2003/11/14 11:43:42 UTC

RE:

Hi Jorg,

We re-installed Cocoon and the SDK from the CD I said I would burn.
Works flawless now.  It must have been a bug in an earlier version.

I will post this to the user group, more for Matthew Langham and Carsten
Ziegler.

The problem below occured when we used the CD in your book to install
Cocoon.
We cannot use pipelines in a sitemap that was mounted.

Problem occurs with Sun JDK 1.4.1_05, Cocoon from your book, Tomcat 4.x
(problem occured with 4.0.5 and 4.1) on Slackware 9.0

Thanks for the help Jorg.

Yves