Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> on 2004/09/14 19:12:46 UTC

Fw: 'xxx' is not a valid ,v file: Another pattern

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Denis Walrave wrote:
>> Again, sorry for the spam I put in your list. I did not still find out
>> why I do not get those emails. I was properly subscribed from the
>> beginning.
>>
>> Yet another pattern, not falling in the "Only one digit group is not a
>> valid revision number":
>>
>> head    4.1;
>> access;
>> symbols
>>        fk5_1_8_6:4.1.0.14
>>        fk5_1_merged_20040625:4.1
>
> AARGH! ANOTHER COPY!
>
> STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
> STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
> STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
> STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
>
> Got it?
> Right.

It's been pointed out that that may have come across rather strongly. It was
actually meant to be in an amused tone - allow me to append:

:::                ))))))
:::                  ))))))
:::                    ))))))
                        ))))))
       -----             ))))))
       -----             ))))))
       -----             ))))))
                        ))))))
:::                    ))))))
:::                  ))))))
:::                ))))))

Max.

Re: 'xxx' is not a valid ,v file: Another pattern

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Max Bowsher wrote:
> It's been pointed out that that may have come across rather strongly. It
> was
> actually meant to be in an amused tone - allow me to append:

>                        ))))))
>                        ))))))

/me wishes our lists were like cvs2svn-users@tigris.org, because then he
wouldn't fall foul of unfortunate autocompletion....

Max.