Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> on 2015/09/24 17:51:28 UTC

branch-2

Are we breaking apart branch-2 and master now?

If not, can we remove branch-2 to avoid confusion?

--
Sean

Re: branch-2

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
The ref called 'branch-2' is stale, last updated September 11. We didn't
discuss branching this first before it was done, maybe by accident. I
pushed an update that removes this ref since we're all confused by it.
​

--
Best regards,

   - Andy