Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/11 08:53:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.37.0 based on Superset 0.37.0rc1

Hello Superset Community,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache Superset
(incubating) version 0.37.0.

The release candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/superset/0.37.0rc1/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/tree/0.37.0rc1

The Change Log for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/blob/0.37.0rc1/CHANGELOG.md

public keys are available at:

https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/superset/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Superset (Incubating) Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.37.0 based on Superset 0.37.0rc1

Posted by John Bodley <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.37.0 based on Superset 0.37.0rc1

Posted by Erik Ritter <er...@gmail.com>.
FYI, Airbnb does Superset deploys on Wednesdays, so we should have a
superset (pun intended) of 0.37 changes tested and deployed by EOD
Wednesday.

Erik

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I’ve flagged the following issues/PRs to be included in 0.37.0rc2:

- issue (chart-data-api): https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10296 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10296>. Has been fixed by https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/10299 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/10299>.
- PR (table-chart): https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/10293 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/10293> (open)
- PR (chart-data-api): https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/10300 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/10300> (open)

We should be able to merge the remaining ones and get a new RC out within the next 24 hours if no new blockers surface.

Ville

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io>.

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Dear Superset Community,